11 February 2007

Another year older!

Today was my b'day - 32! I got to spend a great day with a lot of good friends - celebrating with some good food (got to love the cuisine in KL!), and good company. To top it all off we tossed a few noodles in the air for Chinese New Year, as I am a CNY baby it seemed like the thing to do (Yee San is a tradition here - messy and a lot of fun. The higher you toss the noodles the better your luck in the new year), and then when the staff discovered it was my birthday they arrived with a party hat (Disney Princesses - the girls would be proud), poppers and hooters. As if the locals didn't have enough to look at with 10 noisy expat girls.
To finish the celebrations and keep the family tradition of February 11 birthdays going on my cousin Christine had a baby boy. Welcome into the world Hayden James Poad!

Yee San tossing

Caught by surprise!?

No comments: